Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cinderella Cinderella lalalala Cinderella

Julia and I went to see Cinderella at Casa Manana on Saturday. When I got to her house to pick her up, Angela was getting her ready. While Angela and I were talking, Julia disappeared then came back into the living room and announced she was ready. She had on her big fuzzy hat, her noculars (binoculars), her kackpack (as she calls it), and her monica (harmonica). Angela and I were cracking up and she just looked at us like whats so funny. When we arrived at the theater I was able to talk her out of bringing in all the other theater attire but she had to bring her book with her.
Waiting for the show was quite boring but once it started she was so excited. We had great seats but she still spent most of the show on her feet mesmerized.
This is our third show to see at Casa. I took her to her first show when she was only 1 years old. We are going to get season tickets next year and hopefully bring Valerie with us at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment