Thursday, April 22, 2010

365 Days of Grandchildren

It was exactly one year ago that I started this blog. I wanted to document Julia and my time together so I bought a notebook and tried to journal. I did a great job the first two weeks she was born (if you want to read it I have it stuffed in a drawer somewhere) then for the next two years nothing. Then I somehow, can't remember how, ran across the blog world and exactly one year ago I posted my first entry. Read here. Luckily she no longer calls me MeeMaw. Today we are playing Cinderella and I was the Fairy Godmother. But mostly she just calls me Grandma.
I love the memories I will always have of this past year through this blog. Now I want to figure out how to turn it into a photo book. I am looking forward to the excitement of the next year and now we can include Valerie in all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment