Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bunny Cake

Julia and I had the day off together today. We decided to make a bunny cake. It was very messy but she had so much fun making it. I made this bunny cake with Angela and Renee when they were little. It is such a memory to be making it with with Julia.
After making our Bunny Cake we went to Safari Park with Susan and Cayson. My battery died in my camera and this is the only picture I got.
The golf club is as tall as she is. But she was a very serious golfer.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Watch out Martha Stewart!! Lorrie is after your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorrie!

    It's Jill(VanLoh)Duff! I found Renee's blog and then yours through Amber Rader's! Small world this bloggy world isn't it? Your blog is awesome and I LOVE the pictures of your sweet granddaughters! They are precious!

    Take care!

    my blog: www.theduffdialogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete