Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bueberry Patch

Julia and I went to Bailey's Berry Patch today with her "Everybody." Anytime we get together with the Zimmerer's she is so excited and calls them her "Everybody." We had so much fun. It is located on the other side of Gainsville. It is a big farm with blueberries and blackberries. Brianna is here from California and went with us. Julia and I were newbies. Everyone else had been before and were very serious about their berry picking. They gave us a pail and we picked blueberries. We only picked enough to make blueberry muffins this week. My sister is more of a homemaker than me and is going to make blueberry jam.
We had so much fun. She keep telling me to only pick the blue ones not the red ones. It was a great experience for Julia but I think I will just keep going to Costco for my large container of blueberries. However, I would not trade this time with Julia for anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment