Monday, August 9, 2010

Breakfast Picnic

We love going to the park but have not been able to go lately because it has just been to hot. So today when I picked up the girls, we grabbed some breakfast and went to the park at 7:30am for a Breakfast Picnic. Julia always tells me she wants to go for a picnic and she loves the park so this was perfect for her.
Valerie swung and ate donut holes.

They had races on the slide.

I am going to miss these fun summer days when we go back to school.
Seriously, Valerie was all over this park. I could not keep up with her. When did she get to be such a toddler. Actually, she is 15 months old today.
One final ride in the wagon around the park before we have to leave.



1 comment:

  1. I love the way Julia is looking at Valerie in the last picture. So cute. You're the best grandma ever.

    ReplyDelete