Friday, July 9, 2010

Cousins Come Swimming

My niece, Kanna, was up from Lubbock this weekend. Julia and I lucky enough to have her three children come over to play. Here with Julia is Kate and Emily. They would be my great-nieces and second cousins to Julia. I do not think I want great attached to anything involving me but if I have to at least it is to these precious precious children. Grant her son was also here but he was inside watching a movie at this time while we swam. It started raining as we were swimming and they got to swim in the rain. They thought that was really cool. All cleaned up and ready for "What's Next." Julia thought it was great fun that they all came over to play with her. They played dolls, soccer and play dough. I think these are the most beautiful smiles.
Thanks for coming over Grant, Emily and Kate.


No comments:

Post a Comment