Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Valerie

Valerie is One Year Old today. I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around her being one year old. I remember when she was one day, two days, even 3 months old, I would think enjoy this because it goes so fast and boy does it. I really just can not believe she is a year old. I know I enjoyed it but why did it have to go so fast.


Chris and Renee took Valerie to the Zoo today and then we meet them at Abuelos for Valerie Birthday / Mother's Day celebration. We had such a great time. Her birthday party will be on Saturday.

David and I played the role of "Dorky Grandparents" tonight and wore our "Team Valerie" tee shirts that we wore in the hospital on the day she was born. It was just such a happy time I wanted to relive it.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You are such a blog snob doing a click-link. I couldn't be more proud : ) Nancy and I have taught you well.

    ReplyDelete