Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Love Date Night

Who knew that my girls date nights would be my favorite. I got to keep both grandbabies while the girls had date nights with their husbands. Don't know where they went, don't care, I had the most fun with Julia and Valerie. Valerie is now 8 months old and is so much fun. I have a big basket of toys that she loves searching through for just the right toy. Of course, everything goes straight for her mouth. It was fun watching them play together.

Julia got out the Baby Einstein Puppet and made him talk for Valerie. Julia likes to play games that are way to active. We had to play hide and seek, trick or treating, night night and walking the baby. I snuck in a game of colors and shapes. We ended the evening watching Snow White. She knows exactly when the witch is coming and she hides under the covers. So cute!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment