Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Vist to Santa Take 1

Day 4 of Thanksgiving Break and I could really get use to this. Today Julia and I went to the Galleria to see the big tree and make a trial run to see Santa. She is frightened of the thought of Santa. She even made David pick her up in the garage when she saw the plastic Santa he had brought from storage, so we decided to make a trial run to just look at Santa. We waved and watched the other children get on his lap. We never asked her if she wanted to go sit on his lap. Then when we were driving out of the parking garage she said "Oh no! I forgot to tell Santa I want a dolly, a computer and a ball." So maybe when her Mom and Dad take her to see Santa she will actually get on his lap.

In this picture she is standing about 12 feet from Santa and not crying. I call that progress.

PS: The Galleria was beautiful. You really need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment