Saturday, October 3, 2009

Our Rock Star!!!

Seriously, is this not the cutest little Rock Star you ever saw. Check out the bedazzled guitars on her onesie. Thanks Christi for such a cute gift. Renee had band practice and Chris had Saturday In-service, so we got Valerie. We were so happy to get rid of those parents and spoil Valerie. She played under her play gym and rolled over, bounced in her bouncy chair and sleep. Then when Renee came to pick her up, we went to run and errand so Grandpa got to babysit all by himself. Now he has a big head and thinks I am going to let him do it more often since she did not cry and he got her to take a nap. What is he thinking?

1 comment:

  1. Lorrie... thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! We are loving 3! Kids are awesome! My mom just came and she just eats up grandkids too. I can tell you are just crazy about yours! :) Love the bling guitars! Girls are sooo fun! I hope you are doing great and yes I will be checkin your blog too! I love blogs! Its fun for the grandparents in Tennessee for us to keep em updated on their Texas grandchildren. I will add you to my list! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete